The term 'Can West Academy' or 'The School' or 'us' or 'we' or 'the company' refers to the owner of the website whose office is 152 Seaborne Road, Southbourne, Bournemouth BH5 2JA.
The term 'student' or 'you' or 'customer' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Can West Academy and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Can West Academy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Ownership of Rights
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Can West Academy is a trading Name of Barbers@152.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
* You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
* You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Conditions and Expectations
Can West Academy does its very best to provide a caring learning environment for all students, and is always trying to improve the quality of its courses and learning programmes. The following conditions & expectations form part of the Student Agreement:
Can West Academy will provide:
* suitably qualified and experienced teachers and support staff
* advice, guidance and support through personal tutors or other staff services which are efficient, effectice and respect individual needs
* a healthy, safe learning environment
* previous experience and acheivements will be taken into account
* encouragement to take responsibility for their own learning
* opportunity for students to tell us about their views on their courses and school facilities
* an agreed and relevant programme for study, based on a personal timetable
* regular assessment, review, planning and recording of achievement
* opportunity to gain qualifications and skills which make clear to students how they can progress to further learning, or employment
* equlity of opportunity, which respects and responds to the needs of individuals
* develop and accept responsibility for their own learning and to review their progress regularly with support of their tutor
* complete all work required to an acceptable standard
* attend all sessions regularly, be punctual and account for absences
* make use of any support available in the school, particularly if identified by the tutor
* behave in a reasonable way at all times whilst on the school premises
* adhere to non-smoking policy
* understand our policy on Equal Opportunities & Diversity
* accept any reasonable action taken by the school, if the above requirements are not fulfilled
We reserve the right to change or alter course content without prior notice.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the information shown on the website is correct. In the unlikely event that a pricing error occurs when a course is booked, the Company shall inform the Customer with the correct details before proceeding with the course booking. The Company shall be entitled to absolute discretion to refuse to accept any booking. All courses subject to price ruling at time of delivery. All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of vat.
Where no other terms of payment are agreed, payment for the goods shall be due immediately upon booking.
Delivery of courses will take place at 152 Seaborne Road, Bournemouth BH5 2JA.
Accommodation is not included with any course.
If you choose to make a cancellation, you must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter, or email. Cancellations made within 1 month of a confirmed booking date will carry a 50% cancellation fee. All other cancellations will carry a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking order.
Third Party web sites
Can West Academy make no representations whatsoever about any other web site, which you may access through this one or which may link to this site. When you access a third party web site, please understand that it is independent from Can West Academy, and that we have no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to the Can West Academy web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, we'd love to hear from you.